Thursday, August 04, 2005

What we have here is a failure to communicate

I believe I have mentioned that "my friend" is from a different culture. Sometimes there is stuff lost in translation. I think you will find this pretty funny. I only wish her meaning was what I want it to be.

THEM... I just want to let you know that I didn't chnace to look XIs yet today
ME ... I haven't documented what we talked about either
ME ... I guess I need to do that
THEM... I am doing Branching, pasting all the chnages from my old branch to new
THEM... and I was busy with Bayview setup too
ME ... I am afraid this past week is all catching up with me today
ME ... VERY TIRED
THEM... Let me finish this production issue
THEM... I will be on your desk we will do it together
THEM... In another 2 hrs
ME ... I like the sound of that

1 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Kanetha said...

ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home