Friday, December 09, 2005

Hello again

So the wife has been bringing up in conversation lately; when she is talking with other people how she says that she would like to move out of the area, but she knows I don't want to. I don't mean to over react or anything, but maybe ten years is long enough. Here is my take on things.

Remember how you felt when you graduated college. The world was yours for the taking. You wanted to get out there spread your wings and do great things. Well she graduated just two years ago, and she wants to get out in the world and make her mark. I, on the other hand, graduated 22 years ago. I have archived a level of success in my career. I have created a home for myself, and that is where I want to be. There is no doubt in my mind that she is capable of doing great things. I want her to be happy, and I don't want to stand in the way of her happiness. I wonder how that "crucial conversation" would go.


"There are no good guys,
There are no bad guys.
There's just you and me,
And we just disagree."

3 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger walterfrie47715011 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger darrelmorgan6046432659 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger markalexander6723403266 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home